CG Visions, a Simpson Strong-Tie Company, with countless awards over the past 17 years was designed to meet the needs of production home builders nationwide, and abroad. With a truly hands-on approach, we provide BIM consultation, technology, and services that bridge gaps between sales, design, estimating, purchasing, and manufacturing. CG Visions recognizes that the success of their growth comes with intelligent, hardworking and determined employees who bring an enjoyable 'work hard, play hard' atmosphere that many want to be a part of. To learn more about CG Visions visit
As a BIM Modeler you will ensure total customer satisfaction is met or exceeded by designing, modifying, creating residential architectural construction documents utilizing BIM based applications. Below are additional (but not limited to) job responsibilities:
- Providing above average level of customer service to all customers (internal and external) and utilizing professional and effective communication both written and orally.
- Participation in research and development projects including new technologies for increased efficiency in the Home Building industry when requested
- Having and applying an adequate knowledge of residential building codes and standards
- Reviewing, analyzing, understanding, modifying and drafting residential construction documents.
- Sitting at computer throughout the work day with high attention to detail with high level of cognitive skills while creating residential construction documents.
- Associate of Science Degree
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in residential construction
- Previous experience with residential BIM Software
- High attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work as a contributor member of a high performing team
- Salary position
- 401k Retirement Program
- Vacation/PTO/Sick Time-off
- Paid Holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
- Group Medical Coverage (Health and Eye)
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability