Since 1966, Williams Comfort Air has been serving Indianapolis residents and the surrounding areas with unmatched service quality. We are committed to our clients and the community, and we want to help keep our environment safe for all generations. We offer year round work, paid training, continuing education, and we’re the largest Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in the State of Indiana. Your potential for growth is unlimited here at Williams Comfort Air, come join our family!
The goal of the Associate Comfort Consultant is to work in various retail stores and generate lead opportunities from walk-in traffic. This position is part time up to 20 hours per week.
- Promote our brand through adherence to WCA Group Core Values.
- Embrace and actively seek out development opportunities through continued training and one-on-one coaching.
- Establish trust through building credibility, rapport and demonstrating empathy with clients.
- Generate referral opportunities with our company as well as other companies that are partnered with the store through interacting with clients that walk in.
- Follow a process to set appointments on our company schedule with Comfort Consultants.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Availability to work a set schedule.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Able to pass random drug screening.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Family Atmosphere Which Truly Cares About Its Team and Customers