The person in this role will provide direction to pump & shoring rental store employees and management of all activities related to the store.
Essential Position Duties
- Hiring and managing all staff
- Setting the pace for the sales force, and working with the sales manager in setting mutually agreed yearly goals and working toward achieving them.
- Leading the staff to make decisions to improve workplace, company, marketplace and customer satisfaction
- Manage the fleet, shop operations, trucking and administrative areas
- Assists with purchasing of rental fleet
- Monitor Accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Other related duties and projects assigned by management
- Manage branch level safety program in all areas to ensure all policies and procedures are enforced with responsibility for all results.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through a Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or typical related experience.
- Broad Rental background plus 5 years’ experience in various phases of the Rental business such as shop floor control, counter sales, external sales etc.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and experience with machines.
- Excellent overall managerial skills in the areas of communication, organization, judgment, team-building, interpersonal skills and problem solving.
- Practices a win-win approach to satisfying both parties involved in any activity.
- Ability to operate a computer and necessary programs such as Microsoft Office products and database systems
- Professional in appearance, demeanor, thoroughness, accuracy, polish, integrity, effectiveness. Performs at high standards.
BENEFITS: MacAllister offers competitive pay, benefits, 401k, vacation, short and long term disability, life insurance, tool program, paid uniforms, wellness program and excellent growth potential!