- IN |
- Jobs |
- Criterion Process Operator, Michigan City, IN
Criterion Process Operator, Michigan City, IN
Michigan City46361INUSMichigan City, IN
- Comply with all HSE regulations, policies, standards, and practices.
- Operate and monitor process and associated equipment for job area.
- Be trained and qualified in all functions of the Operator classification, and operate these functions as assigned.
- Perform in-process analytical testing, analyze in-process test results, and apply appropriate corrective actions.
- Perform minor routine, running, and preventive maintenance work .
- Maintain all necessary records, and provide a detailed summary of the shift in logbooks, including but not limited to safety, quality, mechanical problems/repairs, and process changes.
- Review with oncoming shift operator a detailed summary of the shift including but not limited to safety, quality, mechanical problems/repairs, and process changes.
- Maintain all assigned areas in a clean and orderly condition, with aisles and passageways unobstructed. Receive training to be certified and operate any powered industrial vehicles required for the completion of work assignments.
- Receive and utilize training for the operation of computer software and hardware tools of the job, including, but not limited to, process control hardware/software, process analytical software, email, and inter/intranet.
- Package and load materials using heavy equipment, including forklifts.
- These are represented bargaining unit positions.