InPwr Inc. is an award-winning electrical design-build firm, headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, with a regional office in Denver, CO. We believe in building it better, focus on complex opportunities, and take electrical design to the next level, with licenses in over forty states and projects across the nation.
InPwr Inc. is growing and looking for a talented Electrical Foreman to join our Indianapolis headquarters!
Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly motivated, and meet the requirements below. Duties predominantly include project management related to the electrical contracting field.
- Degree from a 4 year trade school preferred
- Strong safety record
- Proficient in MS Office and reading project drawings and submittals
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, diplomacy a must
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to manage subcontractors and vendors
- Positive and “Can Do!” attitude, self-motivated, strong work ethic, and team player
- Commitment to continual personal and professional growth
- Travel within the central Indiana Region
Day-to-day tasks include, but not limited to the following:
- Maintain productivity while insuring a high level of quality and safety in field installations
- Manage the adherence and enforcement of company safety protocol and take responsibility for onsite hazard awareness with the General Superintendent (GS)
- Implement and follow company policies and procedures
- Build and implement project schedules
- Coordinate electrical installation with other trades and general contractor/owner representative
- Maintain relentless dedication in building strong, positive relationships with our customers
- Assist customer and field personnel with design changes to the original scope of work
- Work with field and GS to estimate field change order work
- Track and document change order and time/material work
- Manage the maintenance of up to date as-build drawings and assist CAD department with changes to drawings
- Manage, maintain, and approve all weekly forms and documentation to include but not limited to payroll, logs, T&M tickets, reports, material requests, and schedules
- Manage team of 6- 40 electricians and subcontractors
- Adhere to and enforce InPwr Inc. company policies, procedures and safety protocol
- Be a frontline representative of the company for the field teams, internal teams, and vendors
Our comprehensive compensation package includes medical benefits, paid holidays and vacation, education reimbursement, 401K, and a 30-day sabbatical experience after five years of employment. InPwr Inc. is an employer-of-choice, and our strong culture empowers our team members to achieve personal and professional growth throughout their careers, while enriching the clients and communities we serve.