DescriptionWe are seeking an estimator that has the skills and drive to help us secure projects that will maintain our strong position in the marketplace. While a seasoned professional in the concrete industry is preferred, we will field train a recent college or technical school graduate that demonstrates above-average qualifications in other areas crucial to the job.
- Minimum of an Associate Degree in Construction Management or at least three years construction-related estimator experience. Concrete construction experience is a definite asset.
- Ability to read blueprints and other construction specifications
- Proficiency in estimating and project management software, AutoCad and Microsoft Word,Excel and Outlook
- Possession of keen analysis, interpretation and comparison skills
- Decisive, when appropriate, and takes ownership of projects
- Works well under pressure and works with a sense of urgency
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Works independently and as part of a team
- Strong relationship-building skills