Paving the Road to Success!
Join Rieth-Riley and help our team Pave the Road to Success! Rieth-Riley is a team of motivated, highly qualified individuals who are committed to the success of each and every project. The Rieth-Riley proudly remain dedicated to moving forward. It's the way we think, the way we act — the way we approach every bridge, and all
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Accurately estimate quantities and productions/crews required
- Evaluate design options and recommend alternative solutions or approaches as needed to secure work
- Evaluate project work scopes
- Review plans/specifications
- Review proposal requirements
- Negotiate and secure contracts
- Monitor daily job costs/receivables to understand current costs/trends of the work as executed
- Complete job setup including subcontracts and purchase orders
- Maintain positive customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate and build relationships with project managers to provide estimating, change orders, credits, procuring materials, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and or Construction Management preferred and or five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in related field
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Must have good organization skills
- Must be quick to adapt and able to thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Good PC skills--proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Heavy Bid is essential.
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran