Since 1966, Williams Comfort Air has been serving Indianapolis residents and the surrounding areas with unmatched service quality. We are committed to our clients and the community, and we want to help keep our environment safe for all generations. We offer year round work, paid training, continuing education, and we’re the largest Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in the State of Indiana. Your potential for growth is unlimited here at Williams Comfort Air, come join our family!
The HVAC Lead Installer is responsible for accomplishing the highest quality HVAC system and product installations. Installation assignments will be completed on time, under budget, and safely. The HVAC Lead Installer works diligently to keep the project running smoothly and profitably with a positive attitude, desire to exceed client expectations and desire to learn the trade. The HVAC Lead Installer accomplishes this work through strong communication and coordinated efforts with internal departments.
- Clearly, effectively and timely communicate with HVAC Install Manager and supervisors to review job details.
- Accurately report labor hours and maintain JIT.
- Maintain company equipment and vehicles and follow repair process when needed.
- Provide direction to HVAC Install Apprentice on a daily basis.
- Available to arrive early and/or stay late when workload requires in varying weather conditions and depending on the season (mandatory Saturdays during season).
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Maintain a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Universal EPA Certification
- NATE Certifications: Core and one specialty.
- Minimum 5 years of HVAC field installation experience
- Stand, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, lift, and walk at various intervals
- Ability to lift loads up to 75 pounds on a regular basis using safe lifting procedures.
- Full set of required industry tools
- Company Issued Take Home Vehicle (insurance and fuel included)
- Company Supplied Uniforms
- Excellent Base Pay + Earning Potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Family Atmosphere Which Truly Cares About Its Team and Customers