Since 1966, Williams Comfort Air has been serving Indianapolis residents and the surrounding areas with unmatched service quality. We are committed to our clients and the community, and we want to help keep our environment safe for all generations. We offer year round work, paid training, continuing education, and we’re the largest Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in the State of Indiana. Your potential for growth is unlimited here at Williams Comfort Air, come join our family!
The HVAC Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing cAIRfree Savings Agreement and revenue preventative maintenance calls as assigned in the most efficient manner with highest quality client experiences. At times, may also perform parts/component replacement calls and on-call service rotation as required.
- Promote our brand through adherence to WCA Group Core Values.
- Embrace and proactively seek out development opportunities through continued training (participation in all company-sponsored training classes) and one-on-one coaching.
- Complete all assigned work (tune-ups, inspections, service) in a complete, safe, and professional manner.
- Clearly and courteously communicate with the client and all team members.
- Maintain company equipment and vehicles and follow repair process when needed. Maintain personal tools required for role.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Technical training or equivalent
- Pass EPA 608 Certification Type 1 & 2
- Proven customer service skills
- Maintain a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Full set of required industry tools
- Over Scale Pay + Additional Earning Potential
- Company Issued Take Home Vehicle (insurance and fuel included)
- Fully Stocked Trucks and Warehouse
- Company Supplied Uniforms
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Family Atmosphere Which Truly Cares About Its Team and Customers