Since 1966, Williams Comfort Air has been serving Indianapolis residents and the surrounding areas with unmatched service quality. We are committed to our clients and the community, and we want to help keep our environment safe for all generations. We offer year round work, paid training, continuing education, and we’re the largest Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in the State of Indiana. Your potential for growth is unlimited here at Williams Comfort Air, come join our family!
The HVAC Service Technician is responsible for performing service calls as assigned in the most efficient manner with highest quality client experiences. At times, may also perform parts/component replacement calls, warranty service calls, revenue preventative maintenance calls and cAIRfree Savings agreement maintenance calls.
- Promote our brand through adherence to WCA Group Core Values.
- Complete all assigned work (service, tune-ups, inspections) in a complete, safe, and professional manner.
- Follow all service operation procedures for each client.
- Clearly and courteously communicate with the client and all team members.
- Maintain company equipment and vehicles and follow repair process when needed. Maintain personal tools required for role.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of troubleshooting and repair experience
- Pass EPA 608 Certification Type 1 & 2
- Universal EPA Certified Preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and a Good Driving record
- Over Scale Pay + Additional Earning Potential
- Company Issued Take Home Vehicle (insurance and fuel included)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Fully Stocked Trucks and Warehouse
- Company Supplied Uniforms
- Family Atmosphere Which Truly Cares About Its Team and Customers