Four Wind Custom Heating & Air Conditioning is located in Osceola, IN and services South Bend, Mishawaka, Granger and Elkhart and licensed in southern Michigan and all of Michiana. We specialize in heating and air conditioning systems that compliment your lifestyle, your home’s style and your budget.
We are currently seeking an experienced HVAC Technician to join our team of talented employees! We specialize in Light Commercial and Residential Applications.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flex Benefit Plan
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Company Vehicle (and gas reimbursement) and Cell Phone
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling systems for both Light Commercial and Residential Applications.
- Diagnose, and repair the electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites within our service area, and work with Dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly reported to customers.
- Maintain company vehicle in good working order. Including refueling, reporting mechanical issues, as needed. Vehicles should be washed and maintained in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintain proper stock or parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle at all times.
- Understand company pricing policy and generate appropriate customer invoice at job sites. Obtain customer signature at completion of job as well as relevant contact info to include phone numbers and email, and collect payment.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: Make, models, serial number, type of fuel. Pictures as necessary as. Completely fill out each service ticket.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, and fully explain to customer what the issues are what is needed to correct it. Obtain replacement parts, calibrate system to MFG specifications.
- Participate in Training opportunities.
- Identify and report to management potential opportunities for additional business.
- Provide advice to customers on system improvements, repair versus replacement, and other additional factors to ensure customer satisfaction.
- 5 years plus experience in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC issues is preferred.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, plans and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills and a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Valid EPA Certification
- Well Groomed, professional appearance.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record and must be able to pass a background check.
- Lift up to 75 pounds. Be able to push, pull, carry and maneuver heavier items with additional assistance or devices. Carry ladders, work from heights or work in crawl spaces.
- Work as a part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis to service emergency needs of our customers.