hth companies provides construction services to commercial and industrial customers throughout the Midwest. The Company was founded in 1984 and offers a wide array of services including mechanical insulation, scaffold erection, general contracting, industrial cleaning, welding, pipefitting, and confined space rescue. hth companies lives by a motto of small enough to listen. Big enough to deliver. This promise is kept by over 600 employees at hth and provides value to our customers.
Responsible for the supervision of multiple crews involving high pressure water blasting, Vacuum truck work and general cleanup, etc in a plant-based setting. Completing jobs at client request in accordance with facility, federal and state requirements. Candidate will organize crews, delegate job responsibilities and verify that all appropriate equipment is available onsite to complete the project/jobs safely. Travel in and out of state following all DOT regulations. A clean motor vehicle record and medical card is required with the ability to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License. Prior management and Industrial Cleaning experience a must. Candidate is required to provide proof of completed OSHA 30 within 60 days of original hire date. This position will pay $22-29/hour.
Position Expectations and Duties:
- Candidate must be knowledgeable of different high-pressure hydro blast equipment including the different tips and pressures ranging from 10,000 psi- 40,000 psi.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable of Vac equipment’s including Dry, Liquid and Dense Phase Trucks
- Train/mentor new hires and current employees
- Ability to perform job walk downs and develop proposals and bids.
- Candidate must be customer focused and able to maintain client relationships
- Individual must be safety oriented as it is crucial in this position and follow hth standards for industrial cleaning
- Report work related accidents and incidents to management in a timely manner
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to perform work at above ground elevations while wearing a harness and other protective equipment
- Ability to problem solve and develop solutions
- Communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Willing to go the extra mile for the team
- Respects co-workers, managers, company, other contractors and clients
- Takes care of company owned or rented equipment returning in like manor
- Ability to perform physically demanding work for 8+ hours a day (Climb ladders, Bending, twisting, lifting up to 50lbs, and Prolonged standing, walking)
- Work outside in various weather conditions
- Completes assigned task on time and effectively
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner
- Additional duties as assigned
- Company Paid Health and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Vision, Dental, Illness and Injury Insurance
- 401K (Company Match of 3%)