CLP Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Journeymen and Apprentice Carpenters in Indianapolis, IN
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Journeymen and Apprentice Carpenters for various projects in the Indianapolis area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Carpenter Job Description
• Framing, measuring, trim work, finishing work
• Frame metal studs
• Hang and finish drywall
• Unloading and loading wood and components
• Carrying needed tools and materials to work site(s)
• Taking specific measurements and using power tools to cut materials to desired lengths
• Climbing ladders to assist in placing and securing wood and other components
• Reliable transportation
• Tools of your trade
• Verifiable references
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
• Committed to safety at all times
• Reliable attendance