Join SPAR as we expand our New Store Setup division - become a Crew Lead today!
Our Crew Coordinators manage large scale reset and remodel projects and new store openings, ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget. This is a very physically challenging position. This position will enlighten you with the backstage knowledge of the industry from how the product gets to the consumer, the reasons it is placed where it is, and the labor required in the process.
- Plan-o-gram and retail store shelving fixture installation experience is required
- Team Leader/Crew Coordinator experience is required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in retail/merchandising
- Proficient in reading blueprints
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and coach crew members
- Strong communication skills with the ability to motivate crew members and obtain positive results
- Must be able to lift and carry minimum 50 lbs.
- Knowledge/ability to use basic hand tools necessary for the job
- Excellent organizational skills and proven problem solving and decision making abilities
- Basic computer skills required – proficiently using Microsoft Office
- Extensive travel is required without time/distance limitations
- Personal cellphone is required
- Pass Background Check
- Drug screening may be required
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required – must have proof of current vehicle insurance
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Timely store completion
- All paperwork requirements
- Open communication between client and SPAR and managing crew
- Creating team spirit with an atmosphere of achievement, enthusiasm, and comradery
We offer the right candidates:
Competitive compensation package, including: health, dental, and vision insurance; 401K; travel reimbursement including (meal allowance and mileage/drive time, tolls); direct deposit