Project Manager – Indianapolis, IN
Join Rieth-Riley and help our team Pave the Road to Success! Rieth-Riley is a team of motivated, highly qualified individuals who are committed to the success of each and every project. The employee-owners at Rieth-Riley proudly remain dedicated to moving forward. It's the way we think, the way we act — the way we approach every bridge, and all
Collaborate with field superintendents to oversee and direct all onsite administrative, operational, and technical aspects of projects including labor, equipment, materials, and subcontractors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems within the project including coordinating with city, county, state engineers, private owners, craft unions, news media and subcontractors and material suppliers
- Schedule work, equipment, personnel, supplies, materials, and subcontractors to complete projects as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible
- Manage all financial aspects of assigned projects (project and track job costs, manage budgets, pursue applicable change orders)
- Authorize and approve all project transactions
- Implement and facilitate safety programs
- Insure company procedures, policies, quality, and labor agreements are maintained
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and or Construction Management preferred and/or five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in related field
- Previous bridge construction experience preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Must have good organization skills
- Must be quick to adapt and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Good PC skills--proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Project essential.
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran