The Technician performs maintenance and service repairs on commercial Refrigeration, HVAC, and cooking equipment within the commercial kitchen/restaurant environment. Installs replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines
• Diagnoses problems with equipment
• Communicates the diagnosis and condition of equipment to the customer
• Repairs equipment to operate at factory specifications
• Installs all parts ordered for the customer
• Sells additional company services whenever possible
Education / Experience
• A minimum two (2) years of education and/or experience in food service equipment repair, or in a related area.
• Experience servicing commercial cooking equipment a plus
• Background experience in gas, electric, plumbing and steam repairs.
Required Licenses / Certifications
• Valid Driver License, Federal and State certification in refrigerant handling (Class I & III or Universal)
• Preferred CFESA, NATE, RSES certification and any others a plus.
• Systems Evaluation, Equipment Maintenance, Equipment Selection, Installation, Operation Monitoring, Quality Control Analysis, Repairing, Troubleshooting, Time Management, Service Orientation.
• Ability to read wiring diagrams and parts schematics.
If you’re looking for an employer who is an industry leader that has been in the business for over 67 years, then look no further. The company offers a competitive benefit package that includes: 401k, Medical/dental, Paid holidays, Service vehicles, Paid vacation after six months and more.