Techniplas is a leading global design and manufacturing provider of engineered products and services that are helping to shape the future of mobility. Our 2,000 associates, around the world, are passionate about making the connected world. By continuously expanding the reach of our data enabled cognitive technologies into everything we do, we deliver personalized, performance-enhanced and sustainable mobility. For more information, please visit .
As Temporary Quality Engineer, you will Develops and implements quality control standards and procedures throughout the plant by measuring and assessing process and equipment reliability, efficiency and repeatability using complex methods and initiate/promote continuous improvement.
What’s in the job…
- Develops and operates plant wide quality assurance programs in conjunction with quality assurance and engineering departments and provides corrective action when necessary.
- Develops and maintains customer approved statistical process control program and evaluates application of metrology and statistical methods used to diagnose and correct quality deficiencies.
- Establishes reliable vendor relationships and coordinates the receiving of all raw materials to ensure quality standards, timely delivery and cost efficiency.
- Establishes and coordinates testing procedures used in production to ensure acceptable quality levels in conjunction with engineering specification requirements to include development of technique, frequency, and proper documentation of reporting of results.
- Develops and conducts training programs related to quality assurance which includes proper principles and procedures for statistical process controls.
- Conducts customer and supplier quality surveys at various manufacturing facilities, which maintains a standard of quality in raw materials and finished goods.
- Researches and develops techniques for solving quality related engineering problems, which may include identifying cost causes, instituting corrective action and monitoring the results.
- Tests product samples documenting results for ISIR/PSW submission and approval, coordinates with suppliers for similar submission and approval, and maintains necessary documentation and files for customer quality rating programs.
- Determines the deposition of rework and rejected products from customers and suppliers, and prepares the necessary documentation.
- Assists engineering by providing technical support in the development and standardization of quality assurance aspects of new products, gauging inspection procedures, supplier quality assurance, supplier audits, and problem solving and at the customer plant level.
Requirements you bring…
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in a scientific field
- 3-5 years related experience. Additional education may be substituted for experience and vice versa.
- Assignments require considerable knowledge of management practice and policy interpretation or a combination of education and experience that develops technical capability to independently evaluate, select and apply techniques and standards.
Everything we do is based on the quality and dedication of the Techniplas team, and our team members are our biggest asset. We will continue to attract, retain, and energize the best and the brightest and invest in deepening their capabilities.
What we offer....
We offer a full benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Quarterly Bonus Program, Tuition Reimbursement and much more!
Techniplas provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Techniplas complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.