VICE PRESIDENT - OPERATIONS
Vice president of operations is an experienced Six-Sigma, TQM certified operational executive who has generated significant impact through the strategic and tactical direction of the multiple lines of our facilities services business. This position will work with, lead, mentor, support and develop director & manager level business leads in Residential and Commercial property Repair & Maintenance, Residential Construction Renovation, Mortgage Property Preservation, 24/7 client service call center and Lean Six Sigma Continuous Improvement. This position will report directly to the president/CEO and will serve as a member of the executive team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· 10+ years of experience in Operations with 5 plus years in a senior management role.
· Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Business or a related field required.
· M.B.A. highly desired.
· Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt, TQM Certification highly desired.
· Must possess the ability to communicate with Executives, all other levels of employees, clients and vendors.
· Must have a successful track record in setting priorities, shaping processes, guiding investment in people and systems, and developing an infrastructure that creates a stronger and more efficient organization
· Must have strong management capabilities with experience in managing people, department operations, budget preparation and pro-forma management, and track record of managing and growing strong team.
· Must possess the ability to multitask.
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Must have demonstrated hands-on approach and success in working in a team-based environment.
· Must be proficient in PC based applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with Gmail/Google Cloud preferred.
· Must possess excellent time management skills.
About TrueBlue, Inc.
TrueBlue has been named to the Forbes 2014 list of 100 “Most Trustworthy Companies”, our third time to be on this prestigious list. For more than 25 years we have been dedicated to putting people to work and changing lives. Our Direct Placement Team is devoted to placing candidates in permanent positions throughout the USA. We are passionate about connecting you with the right position for your skills, experience and goals. Our team has built its expertise in the fields of Construction, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics, and Waste.
For additional information please contact:
Lisa Bradley | Direct Placement Recruiter | True Blue Recruiting Team